ABOUT KENTUCKIANA PRIDE
Our mission is to provide a forum for creative expression and education related to the LGBT community and to give back through charitable and in-kind donations.
The foundation is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. As a public charity, the organization is required to make certain files available to the public for inspection and copying, including its application for exemption, related correspondence, and federal returns. Links to the most commonly requested documents are found below.
- Exempt Organization Determination Letter
- Application for Recognition of Exemption
- Correspondence Related to Exempt Application
- Form 990 for Fiscal Year 2015
- Form 990 for Fiscal Year 2014
- Form 990 for Fiscal Year 2013
For copies of past documents, please contact the secretary.
Festival Media passes
For interviews and press passes please email email@example.com.