Kentuckiana Pride Festival
Each year on the Belvedere, the Kentuckiana Pride Festival becomes a place where the LGBT community and its supporters celebrate diversity with food, drinks, entertainment, and showcases from area businesses and organizations. This year's event will be held on Friday, June 14, and Saturday, June 15.
- Friday, June 14 - Free for everyone.
- Saturday, June 15 - Free for kids under 12 (with adult), $5 for everyone else.
With so many goings-on at the pride festival, we've got some ground rules. The festival is for everyone. Please be respectful of those around you, especially children.
- No ID, no alochol. No exceptions.
- No weapons or drugs.
- No outside alcohol or open containers.
- Pets are welcome at the parade, but not at the festival.
- Persons, bags, coolers, and other containers are subject to search.
- Saturday: Don't lose your wristband! If you don't have one, you must buy one ($5).